Are you planning an upcoming outdoor event? National Event Rentals has you covered. Whether you are having a backyard get-together with 20 people or an event for thousands, we offer a complete inventory of tents that will provide you with exactly what you need.
Picking the Right Tent
There are a few questions that you will need to ask before selecting the right tent.
- Will the tent be set up on grass, asphalt, or concrete?
- Will you need an open interior space without poles?
Estimating the Tent Size
To help us decide on the right size tent you will need, we will need to know:
- What type of event is it?
- How many guests are attending?
- Will guests be seated at a certain type of table?
- Will there be a stage or an area needed of a certain size?
- Will you need space for anything else under the tent?
You can view our Tent Sizing Guidelines for help.
How Much Space do you Have for the Tent?
The last step is to make sure you have enough space for your tent. The area where the tent will go should be free from brick/concrete patios, decks, overhanging trees and bushes. It should also be easily accessible by trucks that will be carrying equipment.
You will need to measure the flat area where you will be putting the tent.
Once you have decided on some of these important factors, contact National Event Rentals and we will help find the perfect tent for your event.